A Service Representative assists members and potential members with their Credit Union needs, actively educates, offers products and services in a professional and competent manner, sets up new accounts, responds to problems, and directs members to appropriate employees.
Beginning Salary Range:
$12.00 - $15.00
Provide members and potential members with accurate and precise information about all Credit Union products and services. Resolve problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refer problems that are beyond their authority to their Supervisor, along with recommendations for resolution. Maintain a high level of professionalism and utilize problem resolution skills to assist members. Have a full understanding of phone operating system and perform within the service level standards set by the E- Member Services Supervisor Manager. Identify cross-sell opportunities and cross-sell services to members while providing accurate, courteous, friendly, timely, and professional service. In addition:
- Receive, process and post member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Act as liaison between members and various organizations and departments, and respond to all electronic and written correspondence within one day.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the compliance of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a high school education.
Physical Demands and Work Requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use of hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level is usually moderate.
Oregon Community Credit Union values the National Career Readiness Certificate.
For more information visit Oregon's NCRC